Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grilled Buffalo chicken and blue cheese pizza!



Ok so yum?Maybe? Buffalo chicken-good. Blue cheese-amazing! together in a pizza??? I dont know! I guess if you are a big buffalo wing fan and love pizza how could you not like this. I'm gonna try it out tonight. Theres no way my wing and pizza-loving husband could resist. It sounds weird but hey, I like trying new things.

Got this recipe from one of my newest favorite websites

www.thenest.com

Its a follow-up site for newlyweds to www.theknot.com which I lived on when I was planning my wedding.

anyways, here is the recipe:

1 1/2 cups thinly sliced leftover chicken

1/4 cup Original Frank’s Hot Sauce or your favorite brand

1 pre-made pizza crust (boboli)

1 tablespoon olive oil

6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled

Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

3 tablespoons thinly slice fresh chives or scallion greens

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.


In a medium-size bowl, toss the chicken with the hot sauce.


Brush the pizza crust with the olive oil, then top it with the chicken, blue cheese, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.

Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes.

Serve with a sprinkling of chives or scallions.

I'll let you know how it turns out :)

No comments: